LeverX Group = LeverX + Emerline
LeverX is a certified SAP partner that works on the development and implementation of the software for business process automation. Our experts are also involved in SAP consulting, support, and rollout.
Emerline creates web and mobile solutions for startups, mid-size businesses, and large companies (both B2B and B2C).
We are looking for a ABAP Developers (from Junior ABAP Developer to ABAP Architect) to join LeverX team.
Key job opportunities and accountabilities:
- International SAP Custom/Standard development projects;
- Full-cycle development and implementation;
- Product development projects.
Working with a full stack of cutting-edge technologies, platforms, and solutions:
- SAP S/4HANA on-premise and Cloud editions;
- SAP C/4HANA Suite including SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Commerce Cloud, and SAP Service Cloud;
- SAP Ariba (implementation and integration projects);
- SAP Cloud Platform including Cloud Integration/IOT/Leonardo product portfolio, etc.
SAP HANA Native development;
S/4HANA (Cloud/on-premise) integration with different cloud products such as: SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Cloud Portal, SAP Mobile Platform (SMP 3.0), SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Jam, SAP Cloud for Customer, SAP Hybris Commerce Suite, SAP Cloud for Planning, SAP Ariba, and SAP Fieldglass.
You will have a chance to take effective educational programs and study the technologies you have a lack of experience in. There is an opportunity to get certified in multiple application areas.
- from 1,5 years of experience;
- English: Pre-Intermediate or higher.
Top reasons to join LeverX:
- Stable salary;
- Friendly team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Health insurance fully covered by the company;
- Compensation of sports expenses;
- Internal sports and relaxation activities (football, volleyball, basketball, swimming pool and hammam, table tennis and kicker, massage, etc.);
- Education and internal trainings (functional trainings, English and German classes in the office);
- Corporate library with a great choice of professional literature;
- Cozy office with the well-equipped kitchen, coffee, tea, milk, and covered parking for employees;
- A laptop and an ergonomic chair for each employee;
- Compensation of expenses for headphones and a laptop bag;
- Corporate events and gifts for memorable occasions.