Godel is on the constant lookout for talented A-QA Engineers (SDET) to join one of our teams engaged in development of business applications for major British companies. We always have new and demanding projects with opportunities to improve your skills in a wide spectrum of technologies related to web, mobile development. If you are an enthusiastic specialist, willing to take active participation in shaping a product, ready to communicate closely with customers and take on responsibility for technical decisions – try us!
What we expect:
- At least 1,5+ years of experience in developing automation UI/API tests using Java, C# or JS;
- Experience of working with test automation frameworks, automation tools (Selenium, Protractor etc), BDD Frameworks;
- Good CI/CD process understanding (Jenkins, VSTS, TeamCity etc.);
- At least Intermediate level of speaking English (we expect you to communicate with customers).
Experience or knowledge in the following areas would be a plus, but not necessary, we’re OK to learn you (for a Senior position any 2 areas from the list are must have):
- Performance Testing (JMeter, Locust, etc.);
- Cloud services (AWS, Azure, etc.);
- Containers and related tools (Docker, Compose, Kubernetes and so on);
- Databases (Relational, NoSQL etc.);
- Security testing.
- Ongoing professional development provided by challenging tasks and support from seasoned colleagues;
- Competitive salary;
- Strong relationships with clients;
- Investment into training, internal meetups, education;
- Projects with worldwide respected British companies;
- Free English classes in the office;
- Healthcare service for you and your family;
- 3 sick leave days without medical certificate;
- Sport expenses compensation;
- Day off on your Birthday;
- Democracy — take part in shaping the future of the company.
We are always looking for great people to join our team!