The main technical challenges of our Team is to architect and implement a platform that is capable to provide:
- Massive and scalable data ingestion from various data sources simultaneously, performing decomposition of unstructured, semi-structured and structured content, that is being ingested, into semantically consistent entities
- Resilient, secure and scalable storage to keep the data safe, secured and connected
- Modern high-performing high-quality information retrieval solutions based on AI/ML
- Capturing and utilizing user feedback to improve quality of the Information Retrieval functions
- Exemplary development efficiency and level of automation in building domain-specific and even problem-specific solutions based on the same platform
- Exemplary level of operations efficiency and self-maintenance for running solution
- Running the solutions on any platform – Cloud or on-premises
We are looking for an open minded software developer that strive for innovation and is not afraid to get out of the comfort zone, with analytical skills and algorithmic mindset, tech-savvy who can work in a team, constantly learns from and educates others, maintaining a work/life balance like we do. You will be a key member of the IHS Markit Discovery scrum team (5-7 people) of Research & Development department within the reliable and person oriented IHS Markit company. In this role, you will be responsible for data engineering aspects of data-driven projects in full-cycle of global commercial SaaS/PaaS software development, build robust data processing pipelines for high volume data ingestion, own the vision and enhance projects with help of Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing and Information Retrieval approaches.
Assume you have 3+ years of professional development experience and love what you do with good Python development skill.You are also experienced with hands on progressive stacks, such as .NET Core (C#), Java, etc.You have good algorithms background.We expect that you will take direction towards cloud native architecture (AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, etc.) developing efficient, reusable, and reliable code, go beyond, and constantly challenge yourself for strategic improvements.
Appreciate candidates with ability to solve complex problems, grow, and learn from mistakes. Experience in machine learning (clustering, regression, etc.) and information retrieval is a plus.
We offer ability to implement your own ideas on building the intelligent capabilities and solutions in cross-functional team in close collaboration with great professional designers, developers, data scientists, engineers, and stakeholders
- Work with AI/ML technologies
- Becoming proficient in Information Retrieval systems
- A greenfield project – opportunity to learn and use the best technologies and products
- Gain additional experience in building a scalable distributed platform-agnostic product
- Competitive salary with annual indexation according to region inflation
- Bonus awards with IHSMarkit stocks
- Medical insurance for employees and their families
- Sport support (swimming pool, gym)
- English classes