DELVE is a fast-growing martech company with headquarters in the USA (Boulder, CO) that specializes in data-driven marketing science, digital marketing campaign management, and web analytics. Among our key clients are Nike, Virgin, Nestle, Gerber Life, AT&T, UNICEF.
DELVE is a Google Analytics Certified Partner, a DoubleClick Expert, and one of Inc5000's fastest-growing companies (4th year in a row).
We are looking for digital analyst interns that are willing to start their career in web and data analysis (Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager). DELVE will provide all necessary training and mentoring to help you grow and become a professional in web analytics.
Best candidates will be offered a full-time job at the company after passing the internship with a corresponding compensation raise and title updates.
- Study Web Analytics and Google Marketing Platform Products
- Deliver simple analytical work assisting the senior analysts (data analysis and reporting)
- Qualify by proving the learned knowledge after the internship period
- Above-average knowledge of English (good verbal English communication is needed)
- Reading data (ability to look at the numbers and understand what they mean)
- Empathy (ability not only to listen but also hear, what was not said)
- Desire to grow in the digital analytics field
DELVE is a fast-paced company and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination. The ideal candidate should share the core values that are central to our identity:
No Box Unchecked
Show Constructive Candor
Don’t be an Asshole
WHAT DELVE OFFERS:
- All need-based knowledge and feedback to succeed.
- Possibility to get promoted to a full-time job
- Access to cutting-edge BI technologies and solutions.
- Opportunity to work with stakeholders of US companies (Virgin, Nestle, Gerber Life, AT&T, UNICEF, Sony, Hearst, Crocs, and others).
- Opportunity to study and pass certification exams for Google Marketing Platform (e.g., Google Analytics IQ).
- English lessons with native speakers.
- Personal laptop.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Performance / Salary review every 6-12 months.
- Corporate Health Insurance.
- Sports compensation.
- 12:00pm - 8:00 pm (Mon - Fri)