Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to work on one of our projects.About the project: Cloud & mobile B2B eCommerce solution and work on major parts of the growing platform with friendly and diverse team. Our Engineers work closely with the product and design team, and think about problems from our customer's perspective to devise the best solutions.Our Project provides brands and retailers a central hub to browse products and catalogs, access real-time inventory data and place orders from a computer or mobile app – 24/7/365. We’ve digitized the B2B sales and buying process and it’s innovative, easy to use and aesthetically beautiful.Key objectives:
- Take ownership of test case suits for release, smoke and regression testing.
- Participate in product design planning meetings to help define requirements and use cases.
- Identify, help minimize, review and isolate production defects. You have the ability to communicate with operation side of the business.
- Log and write clear defect reports, test cases. You have attention to details and have worked with defect tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Test web applications and native mobile apps.
- Create manual and automated test case suites for release, smoke and regression testing.
- Data validation for transaction, workflow and reporting features.
- Participate in improving test processes, propose new ideas on how to improve customer satisfaction and quality of product.
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Product Management and Engineering to identify and prioritize new features and implementations.
- Review test cases and scripts created by other team members to ensure that proper test coverage has been developed.
- 2-4 years experience working in QA (on web and mobile applications)
- English level: Intermediate and higher
- Working E-commerce experience
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, Agile, Scrum, Kanban methodologies
- Proficiency in web services, web development, SQL, Chrome development console, Charles Proxy
- Experience with UNIX/Linux command line
- GitLab CI experience (nice to have)
- Experience with project and defect tracking in a tool such as Jira/Confluence
- Highly proficient in test case management tools like TestRail
- Experience creating test plans from specifications and/or verbal communications.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with performance and load testing along with test automation tools.
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.