Timvero is looking for a QA Hardware Engineer to join the team working with our good friend and business partner Zero Energy Solution .
Zero Energy Solution is an emerging Israeli developer of smart & scalable energy solutions in the IoT and AI arenas, providing autonomous, easy installed room energy optimizers that connect energy consumers into one Energy Intelligence platform.Easily installed smart controllers and sensors are wirelessly connected to smart cloud-based software that allows the development team to use big-data analysis and sophisticated algorithms to automatically optimize energy consumption while maintaining comfort.
● Testing and test automation for cloud-based software and IoT products.
● Writing and implementing automated test plans, creating test cases.
● Ensures that product performs to specifications.
● Logs defects into issues and tracks them through closure.
● Reports test results and maintain schedules for assigned features and functionality.
Education and Experience
● Some technical education preferred.
● 2+ years of work experience in quality assurance and/or testing related position.
● Experience with developing and executing test plans against cloud-connected devices and cloud platforms.
● Familiar with Z-wave and/or Zigbee wireless protocol.
● Familiarity with testing methodologies and the defect reporting process.
● Experience with Selenium and Jenkins (or similar tools and a willingness to learn)
● Experience with testing RESTFUL APIs or web-based applications in SaaS environments
● Experience with cross-browser compatibility testing methodologies and practices
● Familiarity with Asana, Git, and Unix are all plusses
● Demonstrates the ability to analyze a problem and complete detailed reports.