Timvero is looking for a Senior Front-end Developer to join our U.S. partner Rosie, industry leading online grocery shopping platform for mobile and web.
Rosie is a progressive startup in North America, launched in July 2013, enables customers to shop online from their favorite local stores for same-day delivery or in-store pickup. Rosie partners with local retailers and their wholesalers to provide e-commerce, delivery opportunities, omni-channel marketing and deep data services.
As a Senior Front-end Developer your focus will be building the new foundation for the platform. The goal is to move working product to Angular to provide a faster, cleaner, more adaptable front-end experience for our shoppers and retail partners.
You will be supported by best-in-class peers in design, engineering, testing and devops who are all on the same mission.
This job is right for you if:
- You want to build a world class product
- You love learning new things
- You want to work with a team of highly motivated and collaborative peers
- You always put the user first
- You want to ship code often
- You care about code quality and maintainability
- You want to change the world (with groceries)
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Web Development, Application Development, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar.
- 2+ years of experience developing Angular 2+ web applications. Experience implementing responsive designs using modern CSS features and/or UI libraries.
- Experience developing front-end unit tests and writing testable front-end code.
- Experience using SASS/LESS and familiar with CSS management best practices.
- Familiar with version control best practices (Git).
- Familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and have experience working on a team using one or more defined methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, etc)
You are extra awesome if you have
- A solid understanding of web standards and accessibility.
- Experience developing for screen readers.
- Experience using issue tracking systems like JIRA.
- Experience implementing SEO best practices.
- Experience collaborating with a design team.
- Experience collaborating with a QA team.
- Familiarity with AWS and cloud based hosting.
- Familiarity with TypeScript.
- Familiarity with NGRX.
Why work with us
- You can make an impact
- Our team will help you grow
- We will provide the tools for you to succeed
- We offer comprehensive salary and benefits (health insurance, sports compensation)
- We live to create moments that deliver delight
Our Core Values
- Intellectual Curiosity We seek people who enjoy exploring, understanding, and solving complex problems.
- Nothing Is Sacred
- We embrace change and welcome new ideas that challenge tradition.
Each one of us is responsible for the culture and environment in which we work.
Enthusiasm Makes Ordinary People Extraordinary
We believe that a group of passionate individuals can change the world.