We have a project which is related to a global provider of leading innovative network intelligence and security solutions for Service Providers and Enterprises worldwide.
This project is connected with the software which provides ability to manage and control internet mobile traffic as for big mobile operators (around the world) the same as for private users.
We are looking for a Java Full Stack developer to join him to our existing Team where he can help us and develops his skills and knowledge in relevant area.
- Involvement in a designing and developing process of NMS.
- To work closely with Architects, Product Owner, Customer Success and DevOps.
- Collaborate to find the most efficient, effective solutions from all perspectives.
- Test and deliver solid, reliable code that meets all requirements.
- Will experiment with new technologies and share with the team.
- Full stack Web development experience.
- Experience in Java and Java frameworks.
- At least 3 years experience required.
- Experience with other JS libraries like Vue.js, ExtJS, Angular.js, React.js, and other frameworks.
- Familiarity in Interoperability technologies (E.g., JSON, Web Services, Restful architectures).
- Multithreading, Design Patterns, OOP & OOD.
- Effective collaborator with experience in an agile environment.
- Experience with relational databases, preferably Postgres.
- Familiar with Maven, Spring, JUnit technologies.
- University degree in Computers Science or Software Engineering.
- Team player that can also lead independent work and ability to work in an Agile environment.
- English speaking and writing skills.
- Practical experience in Unix/Linux environments.
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile.
- CSS compiler knowledge (E.g., Sass, LESS).
- Experience in C++.
- Programming experience with Database.
- Knowledge in Network Management/Provisioning Systems.
- IP Networking (UDP/TCP).