We are looking for a skilled and passionate Embedded QA Engineer who is ready to join one of our IoT-focused teams and start a new project with us.
Project in the "Smart house" domain - we are developing sensors for air conditioners that can monitor the operation of equipment.
- experience in embedded/firmware (FreeRTOS, BLE, MQTT) testing;
- backend/frontend manual testing;
- Intermediate+ level of English;
- knowledge of AWS;
- test documentation design (checklists, test cases, test plans);
- analytical skills (tests execution analysis and probable causes reporting);
- understanding of IoT concepts;
- proactive work attitude.
WE ARE GLAD TO OFFER YOU:
- flexible work schedule;
- 25 days of paid holiday + 5 bonus days each year;
- healthcare insurance;
- reimbursement for sports activities;
- bonuses from the company for important family events;
- special incentives program to measure and reward your progress in learning English;
- we reward self-improvement: conferences and seminars useful for your professional growth;
- custom-built modern office located close to main metro stations: a kitchen, a shower etc.