IDT Technologies is seeking a C/C++ Engineer to join our IDT team in Minsk.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing product team which is in charge of IDT’s wholesale telecom services infrastructure.You will be working on back-end services which run on hundreds of servers scattered around the globe, both on premises and in the cloud, and which are in charge of completing billions of phone minutes every month. You will be working on new product features and also will be helping to reduce the technical debt.The primary responsibility of this role is to work with an international scrum team on new product features (both strategic and tactical ones), and also to optimize back-end infrastructure components/tools for internal configuration, provisioning and administration of telecommunication services. As part of your day-to-day job, you will collaborate with business stakeholders and take active participation in product and sprint backlog meetings.
We would like to see:
- Deep knowledge in C/C++ with 4+ years of production experience. We will also consider any suitable combination of education, training or experience;
- Hands-on experience with Git and Linux;
- English good oral and written communication skills.
As a plus:
- Experience in designing and maintaining complex systems;
- Understanding of REST, XML and JSON;
- Experience in Docker development and deployment workflows;
- Knowledge of Jenkins administration for build and deployment automation;
- An understanding of modern design patterns and proven experience applying them.
- Free regular English lessons in the office;
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation;
- Many opportunities to grow, both professionally and in the career;
- Work environment: world-class office, fresh coffee, tea, fruits and cookies, shower, chill-out zone, corporate library, free car/bicycle parking place, 5 minutes walk to underground (Lenina str., / Centre “LeninGrad”);
- Regular team building events;
- Flexible working hours, 26 vacation days per year, 5 sick days a year fully covered (paid) without sick leave required;
- Free Medical insurance, Sports activities reimbursement;
- Extra perks: Relocation package for foreign citizens, Referral bonuses, Cash gifts for significant life events (Birthdays, Marriages, Child Births, etc.);
- Competitive salary.
- IDT Technologies is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation - an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today IDT Corporation is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and is one of the world's largest international voice carriers. IDT’s flagship brand is Boss Revolution, which includes International Calling, Mobile Top Up, and Money Transfer services. IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1000 people across 20+ countries and has revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.