Development of SCADA (including HMI and PLC components) program units using the Modbus and EtherCAT fieldbuses, OPC UA and OPC Classic communication protocols in Agile methodology.
Create and maintain end-user and engineering documentation for industrial automation software. Maintain the knowledge base and prepare delivery documentation for the software projects. Keep an eye on the developers' internal documents. Constantly improve internal processes for documentation and participate in office automation development. Assist colleagues with creating various documents, from internal rules and regulations to presentations and whitepapers.
- Strong knowledge of C++ (C++14/17)
- Knowledge of technical English language
- More than 3 years of experience in software development
Strong speaking and writing skills, both English and Russian. Past experience or deep knowledge of programming, computer hardware, electrical engineering. Experience in creating and maintaining deliverable end-user documentation, both online and printable.
- Experience with Git version control systems, Jira
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD) methodology