Teladoc Health is a leading telehealth solution company enabling remote physician care anytime, anywhere. We provide solutions for excellent physician-patient experiences, as well as emergent care and chronic care management.
Teladoc Health is looking for a Senior Backend Developer to help us drive our goals to "help save lives" and make a better virtual visit experience for both patients and practitioners.
What we expect
We are looking for engineers who like to solve problems and not just writing code. There are alot of challenges to overcome to make a robust and reliable healthcare platform. Build a better product, force feature isolation, improve the architecture. So as a senior backend developer, we expect that you will add valuable help to this journey.
Who we need:
- 5+ years of experience with PHP7 and 7+ years of work in an industry
- Strong experience with latest versions of PHP frameworks like Symfony, Zend/Laminas, Laravel
- Familiarity with relative databases like PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Basic experience of async processing (batch jobs, RabbitMQ)
- You write beautiful, simple, maintainable APIs for web applications
- You love delighting end customers and hunger for novel challenges
- English-language written and spoken communication skills
Nice to have
- Solid understanding of cloud-based solutions (primarily AWS)
- Familiarity with Kubernetes
- Experience with NoSQL solutions like Redis, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch
- Modern architecture styles CQRS, Event Sourcing, SOA, Microservices
- Stable salary
- Flexible schedule
- MacBook Pro as a working instance