Finstek is a leading provider of financial trading technologies. We specialise in proprietary solutions for brokerages of any size, ranging from small start-up brokers to advanced institutional dealers. For the past 10 years, our customers around the world rely on us to provide them with bespoke products, reliable IT infrastructure and excellent customer support.
- Oversee IT operations and supervise Company's systems
- Manage IT department of 7 team members, some of which are remote
- Develop strategy as it relates to the organisation's IT infrastructure - computer and information systems (including our own servers in Equinix data centres, virtual machines, AWS and Azure), networks, security
- Ensure smooth delivery and operation of Company's IT services by monitoring systems and networks performance
- Track and manage the IT department's budget
You Will Need to Have
- 5+ years of experience working in IT operations, supervising technology teams and overseeing large information technology projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with teams across the entire organisation
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
- Fluent written and spoken English (B1+)
These are Just Some of Our Benefits
- Interesting and challenging work
- Competitive market salary, reviewed once a year
- Professional trainings and conferences, with the partial/full compensation
- Pre-paid Skyeng English lessons
- Sport activities reimbursement
- Medical insurance, including the discounted one for family members
- First-class office in the city centre (Nemiga), excellent coffee, fruits and cookies, shower, free car parking
- Unmatched corporate events
Finstek is an industry leading Fintech technology provider delivering secure and scalable solutions designed to power intricate ﬁnancial applications. Founded in 2010, Finstek has developed a set of advanced technological products over the years, with proven track record within the ﬁntech industry. The solutions have become popular and trusted worldwide, being used by top ﬁnancial institutions. Finstek is committed to provide innovative and reliable solutions based on its robust technologies, infrastructure and expertise.
Finstek has 7 ofﬁces worldwide in all regions where our clients are active, to cater as effectively as possible to their needs. Our Global Coverage is an essential element of our business strategy, enabling us to identify and respond swiftly to new trends and opportunities.