Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Group Manager leads a group of scrum teams. Directly manages Team leads. Creates an environment that encourages and supports business-oriented productiveness and technology excellence. Involved in the professional activity and invests in developing the team: directs, educates, brings ideas about process improvements and specialization.
- 3+ years of experience in managing R&D teams and managing managers;
- Proven development background;
- Open-mindedness to changes within a dynamic environment;
- Experience implementing SCRUM methodology;
- Managerial skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, highly motivated, assertive;
- Ability to perform under pressure and changing priorities;
- Conflict management and resolution skills;
- Good English, ability to communicate fluently;
- Managing R&D teams in Gaming area;
- Managing big scale projects.
- Leads development projects within the Group;
- Cooperates closely with Product Owners to assure development focus and target delivery;
- Ensures proper risk management;
- Improves the achievements of his group;
- Promotes a culture of quality (zero defects approach) in his teams;
- Manages and prioritizes the team’s tasks, while balancing business thinking with the team’s needs.
- Defines challenging goals for himself and his group;
- Helps his/her employees in getting the best out of themselves. Encourages the autonomy and independence of the employees;
- Runs performance management and performance improvement processes within the group;
- Is Involved in the professional activity and invests in developing the team: Directs, educates, brings about process improvements and specialization;
- Takes full accountability for the continuous improvement of his group;
- Committed and accountable for the professional development of his group members;
- Coaches and supports his employees;
- Invests in team building and motivation within the group;
- Help the team to identify and resolve risks and impediments, resolve bottlenecks and conflicts.
- Lead continuous improvement in process and engineering practices on the company level;
- Encourages “best-practice” sharing through the participation and promotion of meetings, newsletters, knowledge sharing programs, and all other initiatives.
What are we offering?
Inexhaustible variety of tasks that is never let your skills stale;
Talented people who are creating the game;
Application with a record amount of devoted players;
Comfortable lounge style office;
Corporate English lessons;
Partial payment of sports;
26-calendar days paid vacation;
Cute and funny corporate events abroad.
Come play with us!