Ciklum is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join the project team in Minsk on a full-time basis.
Our client is a global social trading and investing platform, serving 12 million users across 140 countries.
The Company onboards Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) to significantly enhance its marketing reach.
As a Senior SF developer, you will be a key hands-on contributor to project architecture, implementation and on-going collaboration with many facets, including our marketing team to achieve business impact. In addition, you will be engaged in any Salesforce related activity and
will be part of our Experience RnD group which develops added value and differentiating features that drive the company growth….and we do it all fast!Responsibilities:
- Own and contribute (hands-on) to Salesforce Marketing Cloud project architecture and implementation, including administering the account
- Work closely with Marketing Automation team to implement ‘business impact’ capabilities in the SFMC platform (i.e. data extension, email, user journeys, social, API etc)
- Work closely with SF professional services and/or 3rd party consultants to ensure best practices
- Work closely with RnD team to integrate SFMC with CRM, data and backend platforms (using SQL, APIs and more)
- Collaborate with IT, Security and Compliance colleagues to apply guidelines
- Own and lead an existing Salesforce CRM (custom implementation over Force) support and further development; collaborate with 3rd party provider as needed.
- Create a sense of ownership and leadership across any SF related matters
- Promote ‘can do’ and good team spirit atmosphere
- Min. 5 years related experience; Min. 2 years in SFMC (JS is possible)
- Proven experience in setup & implementing marketing capabilities on Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Strong skills in SQL
- Experience in integrating SFMC with external APIs
- Experience with AMPscript
- Good communication skills (English)
- Good understanding in marketing domain, tracking and practices
- Knowledge and skills in SF CRM and/or SF Force product
- Coding skills
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Working with the latest technologies; experience high scale on world-known product
- Competitive salary
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere and dynamic environment
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain. As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!