Ciklum is looking for the Application Engineer to join ClickDimensions project in Minsk on a full-time basis.
We are currently looking for the Application Engineer who will be responsible for managing issues to resolution, understanding all technical aspects of the software and ensuring tasks completed on time and with quality. Application Engineer is a subject matter expert on his or her application suite and understands both the application and infrastructure components.
- Using knowledge of debugging, reviewing logs, and looking at code, troubleshoot escalations that escalate to them
- Troubleshoot issues and make recommendations on how to prevent a reoccurrence
- Work with cross-functional teams to stay abreast of changes in product and act as a subject matter expert for his team mates and the rest of the Customer Support
- Fosters an environment that encourages retrospectives, learning & sharing creative insights
- Understands the business’ goals and how it connects across organizational boundaries
- Other duties assigned by leadership
- 2+ years of experience with Software Development
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Technical skills: Exhibits a high level of knowledge in the relevant operating system, and software environment (Windows, Linux, Azure services) and technologies (Kafka, MongoDB, SQL Server)
- Deep experience tracking logs, analyzing & isolating problems in defects through inspecting logs and code interfaces.
- Experience with cloud and distributed systems IaaS, PaaS, SaaS platforms
- Ability to use tools for monitoring (specifically Grafana & Kibana)
- Analytical skills: able to research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action in a variety of situations, when supported by relevant knowledge base or R&D teams
- Organizational skills: Demonstrates initiative, excellent problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize, being well organized, ability to interact with many teams in the organization
- Modifies communication style to meet customer needs
- Direct experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred
What's in it for you?
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Great team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- You can improve product, processes and tools
- Competitive salary
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain. As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!