Ciklum is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the project team in Minsk on a full-time basis.
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Elite global DevOps team.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for evolving, maintaining and monitoring our infrastructure, improve the way we deploy our services, identify performance bottlenecks, and verify platform security and resilience.The role includes close collaboration with our development teams working in the Microsoft Azure environment, implementing new technologies within a production live environment of a large-scale distributed product, and much more.
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Good technical understanding of cloud platforms, preferably Azure – must
- Experience with Configuration management and Version Control Solutions
- Experience with CI tools such as Azure DevOps / Jenkins pipeline
- Deep experience with scripting languages as Bash and PowerShell
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux OSs
- Experience in debugging production incidents
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability for delivering high-quality work, both personally and at a team level
- Fluent English
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Experience with Microsoft CRM Dynamics
- Experience running in a large scale dynamic cloud-based production environment
- Experience with modern brokers messaging as Kafka, Events Hub, etc
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies is highly appreciated
What's in it for you?
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Great team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- You can improve product, processes and tools
- Competitive salary
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!