At WorkFusion, we’re building software products that are changing the world and transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning and work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy and unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software and are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building and marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech and transportation.
WorkFusion team is looking for Automation QA Engineer to empower product development teams in Minsk. This person will propagate automation practices to build reliable engineering processes and robust infrastructure. The ideal candidate have a strong technical background and ability to implement strategies that optimize the value of test automation.
- Provide effective, efficient, and predictable QA services
- Development, maintenance and refactoring of the test automation frameworks for UI, rest and integration automated testing
- Implement automation testing methodologies in order to reduce time to market within CI/CD process of the product
- Work closely with product, engineering and infrastructure teams on the delivery value according to company priorities and focus
- Propagate test automation best practices in software development processes (including code review)
- 3+ years of experience in automation on Java
- Solid knowledge of Selenium, Maven, Jenkins Job DSL, Linux
- Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
- Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a modern separate office building with a private parking lot
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation