Credentially is a London technology startup, with teams based in the UK and Belarus, that is a true technology platform, which saves healthcare providers millions of hours in wasted clinical time by automating signup, credentialing, and compliance.
We are about to open up this framework to the world, and for that, we need your help!
- Work closely with both new and existing customers to understand their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Take ownership of the internal requirements management and development effort in Jira
- Develop requirements and acceptance criteria based on Product Owner interaction
- Elaborate on system designs, flows, and usability through the creation of wireframes and mockups
- Leverage communication skills to work with product owners and end-users to enhance requirements gathering and feedback for Scrum Teams
- Complete functional analysis of requirements as needed
- 2+ years experience in business analysis
- Excellent product sense and customer focus
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams; but a self-starter
- Attention to detail
- Works well with Ambiguity