Godel is on the constant look out for talented Automation QA Engineer (.NET/C#) to join one of our teams engaged in development of business applications for major British companies. We always have new and exciting projects with opportunities to improve your skills in a wide spectrum of technologies related to web development. If you are enthusiastic and ambitious engineer, willing to take active participation in shaping of a product, this job is for you!
- At least 2 years of experience in developing automation tests using C# for web-oriented projects
- Experience of working with NUnit, Selenium/WebDriver, SpecFlow etc.
- Understanding in CI/CD (Jenkins, AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Written and spoken English: intermediate or higher
- Competitive salary
- Strong relationships with clients
- Professional team
- Ongoing professional development and investment into training
- Projects with worldwide respected British companies
- Free English classes in the office
- Healthcare service for you and your family
- 3 sick leave days without medical certificate
- Sport expenses compensation
- Day off on your Birthday
- Democracy — take part in shaping the future of the company
We are always looking for great people to join our team!