DELVE is a fast-growing Martech company with headquarters in the USA (Boulder, CO) and offices in Warsaw and Minsk. We specialize in data-driven marketing science, digital marketing campaign management, and web analytics. Among our key clients are Nike, Virgin, Nestle, Gerber Life, AT&T, UNICEF.
DELVE is a Google Analytics Certified Partner, a DoubleClick Expert, and one of Inc5000's fastest-growing companies (4th year in a row).
We are looking for experienced web analysts who are willing to gain a lot of cutting-edge knowledge of doing data analysis and data science. Candidates will have direct access to the client (mostly US-based clients). They will be on client calls several times a week.
Successful employees may find themselves visiting the US a couple times a year for face to face client meetings.
- Important: experience in digital analytics is a must (Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager experience is necessary).
- Above-average knowledge of English (good verbal English communication is a must).
- Reading data (ability to look at the numbers and understand what they mean, find patterns behind the data, be able to explain what is happening).
- Empathy (ability not only to listen but also hear, what was not said; you have to be excited about digital marketing and digital analytics).
Business Intelligence Analytics & Web Analytics
- Pull data.
- Generate reports.
- Get training on and analyze website data using tools such as Google Analytics 360, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager.
- Convert data into meaningful reports.
- Provide narrative behind data to paint a story.
Management (after gaining experience)
- Manage specific parts of the analytics client relationship.
- Participate and lead client calls with enterprises based in the US.
What DELVE offers:
- All need-based knowledge and feedback to succeed.
- Access to cutting-edge BI technologies and solutions.
- Opportunity to work with stakeholders of US companies (Virgin, Nestle, Gerber Life, AT&T, UNICEF, Sony, Hearst, Crocs, and others).
- Opportunity to study and pass certification exams for Google Marketing Platform (e.g., Google Analytics IQ).
- English lessons with native speakers.
- Personal laptop.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Performance / Salary review every 6-12 months.
- Corporate Health Insurance.
- Sports compensation.
- 12:00pm - 8:00 pm (Mon - Fri)