Finstek is a leading technology provider focusing on providing cutting-edge MT4/MT5 Bridging and White Label solutions, order routing and execution, liquidity aggregation, reporting and other fintech solutions for institutions operating in the financial markets.
- Good Analytical skills
- Knowledge of MariaDb or MySQL
- Solid SQL knowledge (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, etc.)
- Good knowledge of the backup/restore/replication/disaster recovery procedure
- Good knowledge of query optimization, server performance monitoring
- Experience with data migrations, automation, powershell
- Intermediate (or higher) written and verbal English
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- MySQL Galera Cluster administration/setup
- Microsoft SQL
- Data Warehousing
These are Just Some of Our Benefits
- Interesting and challenging work
- Competitive market salary, reviewed once a year
- Professional trainings and conferences, with the partial/full compensation
- Pre-paid Skyeng english lessons
- Sport activities reimbursement
- Medical insurance, including the discounted one for family members
- First-class office in the city centre (Nemiga), excellent coffee, fruits and cookies, shower, free car parking
- Unmatched corporate events
Finstek is an industry leading Fintech technology provider delivering secure and scalable solutions designed to power intricate ﬁnancial applications. Founded in 2010, Finstek has developed a set of advanced technological products over the years, with proven track record within the ﬁntech industry. The solutions have become popular and trusted worldwide, being used by top ﬁnancial institutions. Finstek is committed to provide innovative and reliable solutions based on its robust technologies, infrastructure and expertise.
Finstek has 7 ofﬁces worldwide in all regions where our clients are active, to cater as effectively as possible to their needs. Our Global Coverage is an essential element of our business strategy, enabling us to identify and respond swiftly to new trends and opportunities.