Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to work on one of our projects.
Our Client (location: USA) provides #1 School Administration Software. It empowers strategic K-12 leaders with solutions to proactively manage human capital, business operations and special education. We impact the education community with integrated tools, best practices and caring people to support their pursuit of excellence.
• Working with project requirements, taking part in testing estimations for the sprint.• Testing strategy development and Test Plan creation.• Functional testing of a new functionality manually.• Regression, sanity and smoke testing.• Defect validation.• Preparation of test documentation (test cases, test reports).• Collaboration with team members and the customer.• Preparation of a technical documentation.• Business correspondence and reporting.
• Minimum 4 years of web-applications testing experience.
• Good knowledge of test methodology, understanding of software development life-cycle.
• Knowledge of test strategy and test plan creation, testing estimation, QA acceptance criteria definition.
• Experience in test-cases development and reporting.
• Experience in RESTfull services testing
• Detail oriented, efficient and organized.
• Well-developed analytical skills.
• Strong written and spoken English.
Will be a plus
• BS or MS in Computer Science degree.
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.