- Project management with budget and vendor management.
- Quickly understand the situation and the needs of the business; be able to translate them into viable solutions.
- Planning and coordination of all project related activities, preparing of project Documentation.
Manage project in a structured and professional manner and report on the status of the project weekly on LTM. Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- You have to manage big, complex IT projects already, ideally in a Telco environment.
- You have to steer the team in developing a business concept, transforming status quo towards new processes and products.
- Strong understanding and project management experienced of both methodologies agile and waterfall.
- Strong management skills including the ability to communicate with the internal client, lead and motivate a team, and deliver within set deadlines.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes.
- Experience of coordinating with cross - discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Ability to manage and execute on multiple tasks within established deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, written and communication skills.
- IT and technical background.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of business processes, business understanding.
- System thinking.
- Experience in drafting technical assignments.