Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Our client is the leading communications platform for seamlessly linking Mobile Devices, Enterprise Telephony, Push-to-Talk Radio, and Dispatch/Incident Management in a single environment.We are looking for an experienced Java Developer to join our team in Minsk, doing back-end development on our platform.
As a part of a team you will:
- Improve and add new features
- Participate in daily standup calls with leads and architects
Required experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field, computer science/engineering
- 7+ years in Software Engineering building distributed Java applications using advanced patterns like programmatically generated source code and use of parser generators like Antlr
- In-depth knowledge of common Java tools frameworks, e.g. Gradle, Maven, Junit, Cucumber, Guava, Guice, etc
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and automated testing (dependency injection, mocking, Junit, BDD, etc.)
- Familiarity with cloud technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, ELK, etc.;
- Experience using Google Guice, Cassandra, Kafka
- The high degree of professionalism, attention to detail, teamwork, and communication
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
We offer you:
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Possibility for career development
- Medical and family care programs
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
Join us and be a part of our team!