This is a full-time position to support Solbeg deliver Blockchain support and development for a client in the cryptocurrency space.
This client runs its own Ethereum-based blockchain with a Clique Proof of Authority (PoA) consensus mechanism as implemented in Geth (Go Ethereum).
This position will include managing the blockchain, troubleshooting nodes, supporting DApp developers, and writing Smart Contracts and DApps.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BlockChain Management - must have experience managing the backend of a Blockchain, not only developing DApps on the Ethereum Network.
- Smart Contracts.
- DApp Development.
- DevOps - managing full nodes, boot nodes, API nodes, and authority nodes.
- English - must be extremely proficient and able to communicate very effectively, both spoken and written.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (The average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!