Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.Forte Group is looking for a talented Product Owner to join our team of professionals.
- Take initial product requirement created by stakeholders and perform competitive market analysis to validate product positioning and requirements completeness
- Identify product needs and translate them into product or solution requirements.
- Contribute to new product ideation and product roadmap development
- Own the entire SDLC process for the tele-medicine projects
- Run requirement gathering workshops with stakeholders
- Work with team members to produce estimates for proposals
- Create and maintain a product backlog with epics and user stories
- Create product roadmaps and release plans
- Work with design teams to create UI wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Run agile ceremonies with globally-distributed team members
- Facilitate communication between stakeholders and development team members
- Provide product demos and presentations to clients
- Monitor and communicate project health through metrics
- Coordinate and run product launch activities
- Facilitate product usability testing sessions
- At least 3-5 years of directly relevant experience in new product design and development.
- Scrum Certification from Scrum.org or ScrumAlliance strongly desired.
- Self-motivated with great interest in creating new products and solutions
- BS or BA degree
- Strong experience and understanding of web and mobile development technologies
- Ability to pick up technical and business concepts quickly
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills
We offer you:
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Possibility for career development
- Medical and family care programs
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
Join us and be a part of our team!