We are seeking a Technical Artist who is excited about the game industry, and who can feed off the enthusiasm we all have for working closely to build the best culture, look, and product we can. You will take a significant part in shaping Playtika’s games.
- Experience with Unity
- Ownership of graphic 2D and 3D packages
- Knowledge of rendering pipelines, representing geometry for drawing
- Knowledge of CG, ShaderLab, experience in writing shaders
- Knowledge of vector algebra
- The ability to customize and optimize art assets
- Possession of Unity optimization and analysis tools
- Ownership of C #, experience writing extensions editor Unity
- Experience with animation and effects
- HLSL, GLSL
- Experience of procedural content generation
- Art skills
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
- Comfortable lounge style office
- Professional Trainings. The company often pays for tickets.
- Substantial performance bonuses paid two times a year
- Salary review once a year
- Corporate English lessons
- Partial payment of sports
- 26-calendar days paid vacation
- Medical insurance
Come play with us!