Video is everywhere!
This a new slogan for SolbegSoft because we start recruiting the best talents for our new project Kaltura!
Kaltura is the world's first Open Source Online Video Platform, providing video solutions, software and services for video creation, publishing, management, engagement, monetization and analysis.
We need a Custom Backend Developer to deliver Kaltura’s products end to end. We invite you to join a challenging environment, with cutting edge technology and opportunities to make a difference and make the best use of your capabilities in a growing organization.
If you are interested - join our team!
- Bachelor’s degree. in software engineering or equivalent.
- Expert in .NET framework (.NET 4.8 / .Net Core), C# server side development.
- At least 3 years' experience in SW development of large/complex systems.
- Experience in large scale .Net application development and performance tuning.
- Strong experience with T-SQL and PL/SQL backend development (SQL Server 2016 or similar).
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases and working experience with one or more of the following solutions: Memcached, CouchBase, MongoDB, ElasticSearch.
- Experience with automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Solid knowledge and experience with the Linux operating system.
- Ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly and independently.
- Excellent writing, reading and communication skills in English.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team player, quick learner and independent.
The major pluses are:
- Experience in Node.JS, Python, Golang development.
- Experience designing and implementing AWS Cloud services.
- Good understanding working with Kubernetes containers.
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure and Microservices architecture.
- In-office gym, tennis table.
- Under-roof bike parking.
- Sport compensation.
- Health insurance.
- English Classes.
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- Flexible schedule.
- Social events and team buildings.
- Holiday gifts.
- Tea and coffee in the office.
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!