Our customer is the world's first Open Source Online Video Platform, providing video solutions, software and services for video creation, publishing, management, engagement, monetization and analysis.
We need a Custom Backend Developer to deliver customer’s products end to end. We invite you to join a challenging environment, with cutting edge technology and opportunities to make a difference and make the best use of your capabilities in a growing organization.
If you are interested - join our team!
- Bachelor’s degree. in software engineering or equivalent.
- Expert in .NET framework (.NET 4.8 / .Net Core), C# server side development.
- At least 3 years' experience in SW development of large/complex systems.
- Experience in large scale .Net application development and performance tuning.
- Strong experience with T-SQL and PL / SQL backend development (SQL Server 2016 or similar).
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases and working experience with one or more of the following solutions: Memcached, CouchBase, MongoDB, ElasticSearch.
- Experience with automation tools and frameworks (CI / CD pipelines).
- Solid knowledge and experience with the Linux operating system.
- Ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly and independently.
- Excellent writing, reading and communication skills in English.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team player, quick learner and independent.
The major pluses are:
- Experience in Node.JS, Python, Golang development.
- Experience designing and implementing AWS Cloud services.
- Good understanding working with Kubernetes containers.
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure and Microservices architecture.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!