Video is everywhere!
This a new slogan for SolbegSoft because we start recruiting the best talents for our new project Kaltura!
Kaltura is the world's first Open Source Online Video Platform, providing video solutions, software and services for video creation, publishing, management, engagement, monetization and analysis.
We need a Team Lead Custom Backend Developer to deliver Kaltura’s products end to end. We invite you to join a challenging environment, with cutting edge technology and opportunities to make a difference and make the best use of your capabilities in a growing organization.
If you are interested - join our team!
- B.Sc. in software engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in leading a small/medium software engineers' team.
- Expert in .NET framework (.NET 4.8 / .Net Core), C# server-side development.
- Experience in large scale .Net application development and performance tuning.
- Strong experience with T-SQL and PL/SQL backend development (SQL Server 2016 or similar).
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases and working experience with one or more of the following solutions: Memcached, CouchBase, MongoDB, ElasticSearch.
- Experience with automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Solid knowledge and experience with the Linux operating system.
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Good collaboration skills, working with multiple & cross-functional disciplines.
- Ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly and independently.
- Excellent writing, reading and communication skills in English.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Will be as an advantage:
- Experience in Node.JS, Python, Golang development.
- Experience designing and implementing AWS Cloud services.
- Good understanding of working with Kubernetes containers.
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure and Microservices architecture.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (The average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!