Deltatre DIGITAL is the Division focusing on next-generation web, mobile and social solutions for sport and entertainment clients across the globe – underpinned by Forge.
We are looking for an accountable Full stack Lead Engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. We are bulding a sport-specific publishing platform utilizing existing Deltatre products and platforms. The candidate will work closely with the Digital Product Team to scope and develop the solution for our top clients in Sports & Entertainment. Once the product has been launched, the candidate will be responsible for both evolving the product based on an agreed-upon roadmap, and instantiating/deploying for clients. The platform will based on Deltatre’s proprietary core and publishing tool, Forge. The work will include customisations of the publishing tool including third-party and sport data integrations, module and web component development, and front-end design and development.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals.
Our Lead Engineer is a passionate person who has a love for technology, engineering and people and have experience with:
- C# expertise;
- .NET Framework knowledge;
- Ability to write clean, effective and maintainable code, covered by tests;
- Knowledge of OOP principles (Design Patterns, SOLID, DRY, YAGNI);
- Knowledge of Event Sourcing and CQRS;
- Web applications expertise, ASP.NET expertise (ASP.NET, C#), HTML5, CSS3, XSLT, T-SQL
- Familiarity with RESTful API’s
- Familiarity with Extreme Programming practices (TDD, Pair Programming, Refactoring);
- Knowledge of scalability and performance challenges of server-side code. You can design and develop horizontally scalable, resilient and high-performance REST services
Catch our attention with:
- Fluency in English - mandatory to be successful in an International context like ours
- Experience with High Traffic Public Web Sites;
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies and hands-on experience in at least one cloud platform (Azure is preferable);
- Knowledge of MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Dockers;
- Usability and accessibility knowledge
- Mastering Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environments.
- Manage, Coach and Mentor your technical team
- Promotion and enforcement of Software Engineering best practices and standards
- Collaboration with Software Engineering and Project Managers, ensuring fit for purpose solution design, architectural approach and iteration and release plans
- Contribute to the evolution of the Solution alongside fellow Engineers