C++ Developer Heterogeneous Parallel Computing
Our customer, a startup (~80 employees) specializing in a Big Data Analytic Database. The technology boosts analytics performance through massive parallel computing, using patented-GPU-based technology. We are looking for individuals that stand out from the crowd and wish to make an impact. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in working in an innovative, fun and dynamic project, with brilliant, innovation obsessed technology geeks, you might be interested in that.
Responsibilities Product is expanding its support for new unique HPC (high performance computing) hardware. We are looking for software developers with experience in heterogeneous computing.
This job includes: 1. Designing and developing C++ parallel STL for new HPC Hardware (vector engine). 2. Porting NVidia STL library to new HD. 3. Rewrite NVidia kernels to parallel C++ code.
• Excellent C/C++ programming and debugging skills
• Strong experience with Linux
• Strong understanding of computer system architecture and operating systems
• Experience with Heterogeneous computing and parallel programming
• Advanced knowledge of HPC networking and programming models such as MPI and Open MP, Cuda, SSE4,OpenCl
• Significant experience with large-scale software projects
• Experience working on large open source software projects and using software engineering principals
• Significant experience with GitHub or similar open-source development tools
• Expert analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills to develop creative solutions to complex problems
• Ability to work independently and in teams to implement research concepts into production environments
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills necessary to effectively collaborate with a multidisciplinary, multi-site team, author technical reports, and deliver technical presentations.
• Ability and flexibility to work and communicate effectively in a multi-national, multi- time-zone corporate environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and related experience
bonus - based on interview results
English courses in the office/online (paid by the company)
pleasant atmosphere and team support
suitable office location (near the Petrovschina station, a large parking lot for car owners)
comfortable workplace (we take into account your wishes)