Ciklum is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our Ciklum Digital Engineering team on a full-time basis.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects whose primary goal is to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reduce time and efforts required for various operations.
About the Project:
The project is about the market-leading provider of working capital finance for businesses and people globally. Founded in 2011, the company is headquartered in London with offices in New York, Chicago, Miami, Frankfurt, Bremen, and Sydney, with more than 800 specialists worldwide. The client provides Supply Chain Finance to customers across Europe, North America, Latin America, Africa and Asia and works with a host of banks and institutional investors to provide solid funding streams to underpin the process.
- Back-end development to meet customer’s business needs and implement components according to modern software development environment (cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture, etc.)
- Taking part in the decision-making process in design application architecture, solution development, architecture and code review Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution
- Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc)
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements
- Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment
- Communicate with PMs, engineers, Architects, QA and other colleagues and stakeholders
- Delivering the product roadmap and plannings
- To use high coding standards, software best practices and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Java (more than 3+ years)
- Knowledge of Identity and access management systems like Keycloak (preferable), AWS Cognito, Gigya
- Practical commercial experience with:
- REST API development
- Web application frameworks (e.g. Spring Boot Framework)
- Testing frameworks (e.g.e.g. JUnit, PowerMock, WiresMock)
- ORM (e.g. Hibernate) o RDBMS (e.g MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Key-value storages (e.g. Redis, Memcached)
- Messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, Active MQ, AWS SQS, Azure Service Bus, Google Pub/Sub) o Web Servers
- Version control systems (GIT)
- Cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure);
- Docker o Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Gitlab Pipeline, Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo);
- Fluent or Upper-Intermediate English
Personal skills :
- A curious mind and willingness to work with the client in a consultative manner to find areas to improve
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to see you as a part of our team!