Playtika is a multiplatform social games developer, it is the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android. Playtika’s passion is to immerse players into a thrilling entertainment experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users. 2800+ employees work & play in Playtika’s offices in: Belarus, Israel (headquarters), US, Canada, Argentina, Japan, Ukraine & Romania.
- Mobile game development in Unity3D.
- Lead client side development using cutting-edge technologies.
- Developing multiplayer games for millions of players.
- Work on our existing, massively popular game, and take part in developing new games.
- At least 3 year of proven Unity3D development experience.
- Strong C# skills are a must.
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code.
- Passion for games.
- Experience with UI development.
- A wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.).
- Experience developing games in various languages/frameworks (XNA, cocos, Java, etc.)
- Experience with game engines: Unreal, CryEngine, etc.
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent experience from IDF tech units.
- Experience with writing shaders.
- Previous iOS/Android development experience.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
- Comfortable lounge style office
- Professional Trainings. The company often pays for tickets
- Substantial bonuses
- Salary review once a year
- Corporate English lessons
- Partial payment of sports
- 26-calendar days paid vacation
- Medical insurance
- Cute and funny corporate events
Come play with us!