We are looking for .Net Developer to join our rapidly growing team.
- Investigate and estimate tasks.
- Develop components, modules, services, etc.
- Apply coding best practices, including unit and integration testing.
- Review, refactor and fix issue code for better performance and clear code.
- Document and comment on the code.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a .Net development environment.
- Experience from Agile methods.
- Knowledge of OOP, SOLID, Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of ASP.Net MVC and Web API understanding of the web application's pipeline, Ado.net, Jquery.
- Knowledge of IoC, any of the container injection, experience from one of them.
- Knowledge of MS Visual Studio Tools, Git, Resharper.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (The average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!