Video is everywhere!
Our customer is the world's first Open Source Online Video Platform, providing video solutions, software, and services for video creation, publishing, management, engagement, monetization, and analysis.
We are looking for a hard-core developer to deliver the companie's products end to end. We invite you to join a challenging environment, with cutting-edge technology and opportunities to make a difference and make the best use of your capabilities in a growing organization.
The responsibility of a .Net Back End Developer (Professional Services) developer is to provide the customer the ability to integrate his system with the Kaltura platform. The developer will do so by extending the platform capabilities and implement specific use cases each customer has.
- Expert in .NET framework (.NET 4.8 / .Net Core), C# server side development.
- At least 3 years experience in SW development of large / complex systems.
- Experience in large-scale .Net application development and performance tuning.
- Strong experience with T-SQL and PL / SQL backend development (SQL Server 2016 or similar).
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases and working experience with one or more of the following solutions: Memcached, CouchBase, MongoDB, ElasticSearch.
- Experience with automation tools and frameworks (CI / CD pipelines).
- Solid knowledge and experience with the Linux operating system.
Will be as advantages:
- Experience in Node.JS, Python, Golang development.
- Experience designing and implementing AWS Cloud services.
- Good understanding of working with Kubernetes containers.
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure and Microservices architecture.
- Ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly and independently.
- Excellent writing, reading, and communication skills in English.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team player, quick learner, and independent.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!