We are searching for Middle Android Developer with SDK experience to join our rapidly growing team.
It would be great to see you in our company if you:
- are initiative and good team player;
- have strong communication skills combined with self-motivation and the ability to think outside the box;
- have Intermediate level of English;
- have great sense of humor.
- at least 3-4 years of Android applications development experience;
- profound knowledge of Android SDK, Core Java, Kotlin, Dagger, RxJava;
- knowledge of Android Architecture Components;
- knowledge of MS SQL Server, .NET is a great advantage.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (The average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!