We are looking for iOS Developer to join our rapidly growing team.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Designing and building of advanced mobile applications for the iOS platform.
- Updating of current mobile applications.
- Close cooperation with other developers in the team.
- Interaction with client.
- Substantial knowledge and minimum 2+ years experience in native mobile application development for iOS.
- Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle.
- Knowledge of mobile apps development principles in common and iOS platform especially
- Knowledge of Objective-C, Swift 5.
- Experience in CoreData/Ream.
- Knowledge of Apple MVC, MVVM patterns.
- Experience in mobile usabilty concepts and UI design.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (The average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!