Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are looking for experienced Shopify Developer to join our rapidly growing team.
- Strong knowledge of Liquid programming language.
- Generate custom – tailored Shopify theme and altering pre – existing template.
- Act as Shopify expert, specializing in all facets of the ecommerce platform.
- Strong hands to Install & Customize new Shopify theme.
- Closely collaborate with designers, web developers, product managers, and other team members.
- Project estimation, mentoring.
- Stay current on industry tools and trends; continually learn and implement new technical skills.
- Strong knowledge of Shopify e-commerce platforms.
- Experience in building Shopify themes and custom sections with non-standard functionality.
- Use modern build processes like webpack and gulp.
- Use GitHub as a part of your everyday workflow.
- Able to operate Figma as part of design -> dev handoff.
- Pre-intermediate level of English.
Will be an advantage:
- Basic knowledge of SEO; ability to assist in optimizing websites for better search rankings, and user engagement and retention.
- Knowledge in other ecommerce platform like Magento, WooCommerce.
- CMS: WordPress.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!