Video is everywhere!
This a new slogan for SolbegSoft because we start recruiting the best talents for our new project Kaltura!
Kaltura is the world's first Open Source Online Video Platform, providing video solutions, software and services for video creation, publishing, management, engagement, monetization and analysis.
We need a Team Lead Integration who will be responsible for leading and developing a team of verification engineers to ensure the flow of activities of the existing OTT/IPTV platform.
If you are interested - join our team!
- Perform technical integration activities of the existing OTT/IPTV platform.
- Configuration, integration, verification, troubleshooting in lab and prod environments.
- Perform end-to-end tests to verify the integration for product owners sign off.
- Business analysis to ensure that product owners requirements are clearly understood.
- Document software installations use cases and product owners’ requirements.
- Provide updates to Project Managers regarding the status of your project deliverables.
- Support the operational team with integration and new requirements launches.
- Proven experience in team leadership.
- Understanding/designing complex system architecture.
- SQL Server knowledge.
- Proficient in Linux environment.
- Networking / Information Security - basic knowledge.
- Strong professional interpersonal and communication skills in English.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability in delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Key contributor, willing to go the extra mile to achieve desired results.
Will be as an advantage:
- Experience in technical integration activities in OTT/IPTV platform.
- Knowledge in scriptwriting, databases, web services, visual studio and web servers.
- Strong technical background: either DBA or as System Engineer.
- Windows and Linux – System administrator level.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (The average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!