Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are currently seeking for Business Analyst / Project Manager to join our team.
- Analyze and document system functional and technical requirements and develop specifications.
- Prototyping on the software design stage and creation of diagrams (draw.io, etc).
- Client and development team communications at all development cycle.
- Create project documentation i.e. Scope & Vision, SRS etc..
- Open to business trips.
- 4+ years of professional experience in IT.
- 3+ years of professional experience as BA in SD / Full cycle development.
- Experience of requirements elicitation and documenting projects.
- English: Upper-intermediate.
- Good communication skills and team-work.
- High analytical abilities.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!