Video is everywhere!
This a new slogan for SolbegSoft because we start recruiting the best talents for our new project Kaltura!
Kaltura is the world's first Open Source Online Video Platform, providing video solutions, software and services for video creation, publishing, management, engagement, monetization and analysis.
We need an experienced Data Engineer who will be responsible for the development, creation and maintenance of analytics infrastructure and testing of architectures, such as databases and large-scale processing systems
If you are interested - join our team!
- Develop and support ETL pipelines with robust monitoring and alarming.
- Develop data models that are optimized for business understandability and usability.
- Develop and optimize data tables using best practices for partitioning, compression, parallelization, etc.
- Develop and maintain metadata, data catalog and documentation for internal business customers.
- Help internal business customers troubleshoot and optimize SQL and ETL solutions to solve reporting and analytics problems.
- Work with internal business customers and software development teams to gather and document requirements for data publishing and consumption.
- Experience with large scale distributed systems.
- Python - must (2 years+).
- Understanding of Big Data technologies and solutions. (Redshift/Athena/S3/Kinesis…).
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience with Apache Airflow - Big advantage.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (The average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!