Video is everywhere!
This a new slogan for SolbegSoft because we start recruiting the best talents for our new project Kaltura!
Kaltura is the world's first Open Source Online Video Platform, providing video solutions, software and services for video creation, publishing, management, engagement, monetization and analysis.
We need an experienced Cloud Operation / DevOps / SRE Engineer who will provide excellent solutions for the availability, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring of the service.
If you are interested - join our team!
- Be part of the tectonic shift of the TV industry to over the top CloudTV.
- Work with cutting edge technology in the cloud.
- Oversee and own overall Production deployment, maintenance and enhancements processes, procedures, as well as availability, scalability, operability and assuring top-notch SLA tracking.
- Be part of SRE team focused on introducing new technologies and systems, deploying services to multiple cloud environments and regions, and pushing our Production excellence and offering to the next levels.
- Solve technical problems, provide guidance to various teams (internal & external), and continually improve our systems, deployments, operations, and overall cloud activities and costs.
- Work Closely with DevOps, R&D, support and product teams.
- Experience working in cloud computing, virtualization and containers experience - Docker, K8S and more.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a desire to take on responsibility.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- Advanced networking knowledge- Load balancers, firewalls, VPNs, TCP/IP - troubleshooting, performance tuning.
- Web/Application servers - Apache, Nginx, and so on.
- Monitoring systems and SLA tracking
- Hands-on experience administering and supporting high scale Production workloads.
- Everything as a code approach - at least 5 years of relevant work experience, including Linux systems and programming with one of the languages like PowerShell, Python, Bash, and so on.
- Participate in the 24/7 on-call shifts.
- Experienced with OTT Cloud TV - an advantage.
- 5+ years experience managing a fast-paced production team, supporting Cloud infrastructure and applicative issues, deployments and maintenance.
- Proven experience with monitoring production workloads using cloud and open source tools (Grafana , Prometheus , Kibana).
- Experience and understanding of security and networking of production environments.
- Experienced with supporting open-source tools such as RabbitMQ , Elastic search and Couchbase and such.
- Experience using and administering software version control systems (SVN, Git, etc.)
- Experience with automating systems maintenance at scale.
- Solid understanding of current web and internet technologies like Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, CDN, DNS, Databases and so on.
- Experience with managing large scale infrastructures with code - experience with tools like Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation and such.
- Ability to read , understand and debug programming languages (.NET ,LUA) - a big advantage.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (The average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!