Our customer is the world's first Open Source Online Video Platform, providing video solutions, software and services for video creation, publishing, management, engagement, monetization and analysis.
We need experienced Manual QA Engineer who will provide confidence that a product, service or result will satisfy given requirements for quality and will be used by TV, mobile and web video applications.
If you are interested - join our team!
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases (STP,STD).
- To be fully involved in the product life cycle.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs.
- Work closely with developmers, integratiors, system architects and other QA members in the team.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- 2 years experience in QA manual.
- Strong knowledge of Agile software QA methodologies, tools and processes (i.e.: Jira and practitest).
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Team player with an ability to build high interpersonal relations.
- Computer science or similar BSc degree.
Will be as an advantage:
- Experience with Selenium, Python and Java.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!