Video is everywhere!
This a new slogan for SolbegSoft because we start recruiting the best talents for our new project Kaltura!
Kaltura is the world's first Open Source Online Video Platform, providing video solutions, software and services for video creation, publishing, management, engagement, monetization and analysis.
We need an experienced QA Automation Lead to gather a great QA team and provide excellent automated testing solutions for applications, API’s, and frameworks of the product which connects millions of people every day.
If you are interested - join our team!
- Plan, implement and maintain automated testing solutions for applications, API’s, and frameworks.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- In charge of recruiting new team members.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Create and perform thorough automation test strategies to ensure comprehensive code coverage and write test cases that cover all areas.
- Develop high-quality automated tests to support the development and ensure high-quality software.
- During each sprint, ensure that all necessary tests meet the acceptance criteria.
- Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis and utilize the internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high-quality defect reports.
- Determine ship readiness and help make sure that each release goes out on time with high quality.
- Proactively identify & share new automation tools / processes / approaches to create and improve product quality.
- Work with cross-team product owners, developers and other stakeholders to support the QA processes.
- 3+ years of demonstrated software development or QA automation experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 1-year experience leading a software development team.
- Experience building testing frameworks.
- Experience using automated tools e.g. Junit, TestNG.
- Experience with Restful API based testing.
- Experience with Jenkins CI.
- Experience with Maven.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a similar field, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (The average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!