Aligned Code builds custom software products for the Bay Area customers. We mainly focus on apps for Mobile, Web, IoT and Smart TVs. We work with big and small companies of all shapes and sizes. Our work is used by PepsiCo, Viasat, Nestlé, Wargaming, Rambler, TUT.BY, McDonald's, Yandex and many more.
We have a strong focus on team growth and are currently looking for a Tech-recruiter and HR- manager in one 🦄 capable to hunt for the best tech talents.
- Your role will start from recruiting which will take 50%+ of your time. In 2020 it would be required to onboard ~30+ greatest software engineers who already have fundamental knowledge and great potential.
- Design and implement the overall recruiting strategy
- Source and attract candidates via your network, databases, social media etc.
- Conduct interviews and screen candidates for open positions
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Maintain contact with key potential employes
- Fully automated via https://workable.com/ or similar HRM tools
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the executive team
- Prepare all the HR-related documents like: job offers, employee contracts, probation confirmation letters, promotion letters, warnings and termination letters, etc.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated. Design onboarding via automated processes like
- i.e. Donut + email chain
- Run proper exit interviews and HR process
- Also ideally heavily automated or at least check-lists
- Promote the company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Build and run a system of 360 peer review
- Ideally to automate it via a nice/best in class software, or at least Google Forms
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in recruitment for at least 2 years;
- Researching skills of job seekers in social networks, LinkedIn, FB, Github, etc.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills (GTD is a plus)
- An understanding of the entire technical web stack, various programming languages including alternatives and tradeoffs to the level senior software engineers respect you
- Fluent English on an advanced level (Ideally C1+)
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Customer-first mentality
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Excellent written and verbal skills, both in English and Russian languages
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Energetic, active and confident life position
Reward & Perks
- Paid vacation
- Non-payable leave up to 5 days
- Bonuses and other perks are available for the unicorn results (when over-delivered)
- All kinds of fresh fruits and snacks in the office
- Official employment in an HTP company
- Great office space in the heart of HTP (with access to local tech conferences)
- Parking area
- Opportunities to travel and work onsite with remarkable teams from all over the world
- (: Fun corporate events
- A reasonable partial refund of individual (job-related) conferences, courses, and seminars