At Mitto, we believe communication is the lifeline of humans. Our global team of mobile technology experts shares the common vision of enabling innovative and unified lines of communication that facilitate people's lives - anywhere in the world, at any time.
With agility, speed, and reliability, we offer our customers customized solutions that support their unique business objectives. From easy-to-integrate SMS, Voice, and Chat App APIs to next-generation business messaging and end-to-end phone number management, we ensure the world's largest brands and mobile operators are ready for what's next.
As a Technical Customer Support Manager at Mitto, you will support and initiate communication with our customers using the platform, figure out to symptoms, try to reproduce the issue and quickly provide a solution to the problem. You will be the first line of communication with our customers, and you will give us the unique opportunity to interact with our customers directly so that any positive experience they have directly reflects on our business and work as the bridge between different departments to make our customers voices heard. Our new team member should be skilled communicator with strong problem-solving skills and creativity in solving customers' unique concerns.
What you'll do:
- Become a member of a small team of specialized individuals that actively provide support for companies and enterprises using the platform, helping them get the best experience from Mitto products
- Receive inquiries from customer support teams (and not end users), via email. Over 90% of our support inquiries are handled by email, and we're looking to keep it that way
- Actively communicate with other Mitto tech teams in order to maintain platform stability.
- Provide insight and assistance to business teams regarding client needs, feature requests and general inquiries
- Participate in creation of the new platform and product features. Our support team is an active stakeholder in new product and feature development, sharing feedback and assistance on a daily basis
- Provide in-depth support to all clients, no matter their size. In an era of chat bots and template answers, we strive to provide direct and honest assistance
You need to bring with you:
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Bachelor's degree in computer science and engineering, or related degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer support
- The proactive approach to resolve a technical incident or problem
- Eager to learn new technologies, procedures or client's use cases
- Able to handle the workload and give good performance even in a stressful environment
It would be great if you have:
- Experience in Mobile Services (SMS) or Wholesale Telecom Operations
- Basic understanding of mobile services - technologies, protocols (SMPP, SS7)
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, start-up like environment where every team member makes a direct impact on our collective success
- Resources and leadership to help grow your skills and advance your career
- Collaboration with talented individuals in various locations throughout the world
- Access to cutting-edge technology and its application across global markets with leading brands
- Support both in and out of the office to ensure your health, wellness and happiness so you can enjoy the full experience of life at Mitto