At Mitto, we believe communication is the lifeline of humans. Our global team of mobile technology experts shares the common vision of enabling innovative and unified lines of communication that facilitate people’s lives - anywhere in the world, at any time.
With agility, speed, and reliability, we offer our customers customized solutions that support their unique business objectives. From easy-to-integrate SMS, Voice, and Chat App APIs to next-generation business messaging and end-to-end phone number management, we ensure the world's largest brands and mobile operators are ready for what's next.
Mobile Intelligence is a dynamic and growing service that Mitto provides to a global client base. Our customers rely on Mitto's Mobile Intelligence to obtain accurate mobile subscriber information. We are looking for a Routing Analyst to analyse and monitor the quality of our suppliers and perform the necessary actions to maintain a high quality of service.
What you'll do:
- Monitoring number information quality and response over the different connections to suppliers.
- Coordinating with suppliers, partners and internal staff, particularly with the Mobile Intelligence Team.
- Analysing and investigating the root cause of number lookup failures.
- Proactively performing quality improvement tasks and cost reduction tasks.
- Extensive data analysis as well as developing the reporting tools to share that data with management.
- Addressing customers professionally to ensure the development of the relationship.
- Supporting customers and administer account set up and maintenance.
You need to bring with you:
- University degree
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in analytics tools.
- Strong analytical skills, with a natural curiosity to acquire new knowledge and abilities.
- Exemplary organizational, evaluation, reporting and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Readiness for short to mid-term business trips abroad.
It would be great if you have:
- Experience in Number Information Services.
- Knowledge in mobile SMS and mobile GSM architecture
- Experience in working in Telecommunication industry
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, start-up like environment where every team member makes a direct impact on our collective success
- Resources and leadership to help grow your skills and advance your career
- Collaboration with talented individuals in various locations throughout the world
- Access to cutting-edge technology and its application across global markets with leading brands
- Support both in and out of the office to ensure your health, wellness and happiness so you can enjoy the full experience of life at Mitto