LeverX Group is an international IT-company that focused on the development and implementation of software on the platform of products and tools of SAP and from 2011 LeverX operates as a part of LeverX Group together with Emerline. Emerline works as a Strategic Technology Partner for a number of established companies and start-ups based in the USA and Europe delivering web and mobile solutions in both consumer and enterprise areas.
Currently, we are looking for SEO Specialist to make the team even stronger.
- Strategy development, searching for growth areas, and hypothesis testing for the promotion of the company's websites in the priority areas;
- Inbound and outbound website activities;
- Website audit and competitor analysis;
- Preparation of technical specifications for copywriters and developers;
- Selection of semantics for setting up paid advertising;
- Data Analytics and report preparation;
- Link building.
- 2 years of experience in SEO;
- English — Upper-Intermediate or higher;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Experience in using SEO tools (Google Analytics, Yandex Webmaster, Google Search Console, and SEMrush);
- Experience in B2B IT projects will be an advantage.
Why Join LeverX Group?
- We care about employee wellbeing (free health insurance program and annual influenza vaccination);
- LeverX Group will provide financial support for your training;
- Birthday boys and girls are always delighted with the presents from the company;
- You are free to choose a laptop bag and headphones for personal usage — LeverX Group will compensate your expenses;
- Yoga in the morning, quiz in the evening, Movie Night, Mafia Club, charity event as part of the Marathon of Good Deeds, corporate chess championship… It’s a sample of our monthly event calendar (FYI: That’s in addition to the New Year and summer corporate parties and public holiday celebrations!);
- The LeverX Group Discount Club is growing every day, giving new special offers in cafes, beauty salons, stores, or service centers;
- Free language courses during business hours keep your English and German strong;
- LeverX Group internal meetups have gained a reputation of the most productive knowledge sharing among colleagues;
- Fresh fruits in the office don't let us feel a lack of vitamins.