Playtika is a multiplatform games developer, it is the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android. Playtika’s passion is to immerse players into a thrilling entertainment experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users. 2400+ employees work & play in Playtika’s offices in: Israel (headquarters), US, Canada, Belarus, Argentina, Japan, Ukraine & Romania.
We are looking for a Java Technical Lead to work with on casual games studios in Minsk office!
Work Experience and seniority:
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in development
- Java 8/ 11
- MySql, Aerospike
- Kafka/RabbitMQ (experience with NoSQL/Relational and Message Queue)
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Microservice Stack: Eureka, Ribbon, Hystrix, Feign
- High load
- Working experience in Service Oriented Architecture
- Prior experience with defining and implementing information architecture, principles, and standards
- Excellent presentation skills
The main flow of everyday tasks:
- Provide technical quality: plan refactoring activities; assist to manage technical debt; assist to create a technical tasks; help the domain team members to resolve ongoing issues (guidelines);
- Provide product quality: code review; QA assistance/consulting (if needed); be the focal point for production issues and cross-teams bugs; incident management handling; help the team with CE’s; provide and push non-functional requirements;
- Technological wise: understand the Playtika standarts and project codebase in details; be responsible for new libraries/frameworks/approaches usage; write code on regular basis;
- Automation of development cycle: improve the CI for the specific domain (if needed);
- Knowledge sharing: responsible person for technical documentation (wiki); knowledge sharing on regular basis (scheduled event – bi-weekly domain meetings);
- Architectural wise: help the team to collect technical requirements, be involved in feature prototyping process; help architect to do the review of domain (server, client) capacity.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
- Comfortable lounge style office
- Professional Trainings
- Substantial bonuses
- Salary review once a year
- Corporate English lessons
- Partial payment of sports
- 26-calendar days paid vacation
- Medical insurance
Come play with us!