Playtika is a multiplatform casual and social games developer, it is the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android.
Playtika’s passion is to immerse players into a thrilling entertainment experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users. 3000+ employees work & play in Playtika’s offices in: Israel (headquarters), US, Canada, Belarus, Argentina, Japan, Ukraine & Romania.
iOS, Google Play, and Amazon as released platforms:
- At least 3 years experience as Unity developer;
- In-depth knowledge of Unity software and best practices (prefabs, asset bundles, organized scene hierarchy);
- Extensive experience with mobile game development;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience with memory and space optimization;
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures;
- Good troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Participating in building a game from scratch;
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines;
- Creating HLD, planning and implementing game functionality;
- Designing and building game codes;
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks;
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics;
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards;
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades;
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, PO to identify short-term and long-term tasks;
- Review implementations for matching to coding guidelines & architecture.
What are we offering?
- Inexhaustible variety of tasks that is never let your skills stale;
- Talented people who are creating the game;
- Application with a record amount of devoted players;
- Comfortable lounge style office;
- Substantial bonuses;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Partial payment of sports;
- 26-calendar days paid vacation;
- Medical insurance;
- Cute and funny corporate events abroad.
Come play with us!